If we were having coffee, it would be at my house. We’d have coffee from a conservative selection of Nespresso pods. I have Vanizio, Intenso, and Melozio for now. Which would you like? The weather has been bearable for hot coffee.
Train ride to San Diego: don’t let the grey fool you! It was warm!
I’ve had a fair share of Lyft rides this week to get LA and San Diego. Here are topics I share with my Lyft Driver:
- Unions: What’s good about them, what’s bad about them
- The importance of having social connections when you’re older, especially if you have dementia
- The status of your job interview (not mine, theirs)
- The stigma of living in the San Fernando
- Will San Fernando be super crowded a few years down the road?
- Costs of housing back in the day versus today.
- Gentrification in Los Angeles
- I need a spa weekend
I feel this week was like running like a marathon. I’ve ran marathons before so I have this marathon mentality to keep on going to get to the finish line. Wednesday was a long day because I went to San Diego and came back home at 8 PM. About 2 hours later, my in-laws called and said they wanted to stay over at our house because they came from a long road trip, and 1 hour later they arrived plus I finally went to sleep.
My husband feels he did not feel quite refreshed since our Paso Robles lake house trip earlier this month. I blame the sun for wearing us out. I suggested to my husband, we need to spend an afternoon at a Korean spa. We’ve got Groupons and that’s what we’ll do this weekend! It’s over due and much needed! But…got a few things I need to do today which is my morning barre class and Toastmasters Officer Training right after. Then we’ll go to the Korean spa.
In other news, how cool is this first trailer of Ready Player One?
Credit: The Smushed Peach