We went to Zion last year during Memorial Day Weekend. No filters nor photoshop jobs are required. These rocks are as red as they appear, the skies are coated with cobalt with cumulous kisses.
Have you been to Zion?
Nature is something outside our body, but the mind is within us.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Elemental
Check out some of these submissions for their interpretation for Elemental:
- Water; Kevin Sunny
- Elemental; All About Writing and More
- Elemental; Half a Photograph
- WPC – Elemental; Mama Cormier
- Photo Challenge: Elemental; Chronicles of an Anglo-Swiss
- Up in Smoke; Simply Photos
- Norway in a Nutshell; Journeys of Len
- Classic Elements for Wonderful Wednesday; mazeepuran
- Eurasian & North American Tectonic Plates; Alan’s History and Genealogy Spot
- Elemental; Life is Great!
- Elemental; Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- THE ELEMENTS: BAD AIR (& FIRE & WATER); Albatz Travel Adventures
- Snow-capped Devils; Laidig’s Broadway
- “A Little Ball of Rock and Sea and Sand” ~ WPC: Elements’; Lindy Le Coq
- Elemental / Maa, ilma, vesi, tuli / WPC; artkorppi II
- Hiking to Heal – facing my demons one step at a time; All the Passion Strings
- diversity; yi chi ling photography
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: ELEMENTAL; WITRIAN’S PHOTOFOLIO
- Geyser Del Tatio; Ostendnomadography
- Elemental Challenge: Lake Michigan in Wisconsin; POEMS FROM PSALMS AND NATURE
- Elemental: Clouds; Tom. Fotoblog
- Life Is In The Clouds; Shi Yali Photography