My “ooh, shiny!” moment happened this week at work. I was giving a new intern an orientation, showing her around one of our work sites. We opened this door and found this view.
I’ve been working for my current job for more than 4 years. I’ve been to this site many times, climbed 4 stories of stairs of that building to host events, but I never discovered this side of campus because I never opened that door to that rooftop patio.
It’s funny how I’ve been with my employer for more than 4 years and it’s amazing how each week, I can still find something new and exciting. I can still find positivity and joy no matter how high and heavy my (work)load can be.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Shiny
Check out some of these submissions for their interpretation for “Shiny”:
- Everything Is Art, Isn’t It?; The Ambitious Drifter
- Carrara Marble Quarries, Apennine Mountains, Tuscany; Jaspa’s Journal
- Downtown Seattle; The Land Slide Photography
- Tuscan Skyline; Laidig’s Broadway
- GOLDEN LIGHT; My Wall
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Ooh, Shiny!; scillagrace
- Delightful Detours; Impulsive Chicks
- The most faithful friend; Poetry in Pictures
- Backlight; Intensity Without Mastery
- My Ooh, Shiny! moment in Normandy; Just Nu Just Har
- Ooh, Shiny! – Ooh, Birdie!; tybeetabby
- Blue Much; Travel Much?
- Goatie; Eirik Jeistad
- SHINY GOLDEN BUDDHAS IN MYANMAR; Albatz Adventure Travel
- Niffling; Reflections on the River
- Photo Challenge: Ooh, Shiny!; PHOTOESSAYIST THE BLOG
- Forever loved; Pravarthika’s log
- WPC: Ooooh Shiny; Kiwi on the Loose
- The Stars of the Show; Leigh Roswen
- OOH, SHINY!!!; A Momma’s View
- Moon in the Morning; KO Rural Mad As Hell Blog
- Ooh, Shiny Sunflowers!; the Antimuseum in Paris (and beyond)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Ooh, Shiny!; The Nature of Things
- Silence the Mind; Wind Kisses
P.S. I am on Bloglovin’ too! Follow my blog with Bloglovin!