Yes, there is a cave in Los Angeles. This was from one of my hikes (hike 38/52) last week and it was probably one of the coolest hikes I’ve done this year. I did a bit of rock scrambling and made my way to the top of the cave. Stay tuned for more pictures!
This is the “ceiling” of the cave.
I can’t believe this is in Los Angeles and only 10 miles from my house!
Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows
Check out other bloggers and their interpretation for “Windows”:
- A Window Into Our Travels; Splattering Travels
- OUTSIDE MY WINDOW; Lillie-Put
- Rain; Opal Reflections
- Fragment F409; Fragmenten
- “What Light Through Yonder Window Breaks?”; Galen911
- View through the library window; County Gardening
- Windows on my World; Restless Jo
- View; Travel & Tale
- Windows; Kiwi on the Loose
- Window; Purple Rosemary
- Windows; Serendipity
- A Sea View; Mostly Monochrome
- Windows – Outside Looking In!; A Trivial Mind At Wor