I was coming from the Bangkok airport taking the train to the city center to meet my college friend showing me around Bangkok. I remembered when I got off the train, I was greeted by this lovely juice stand — there were so many bright colors and it looked so fresh. The display was beautifully arranged. Also, it’s nice to see most of the juices cost less than 1 USD. In the U.S. these juices would run between 5 to 10 USD depending on the flavor and the brand. Take for examples, the more exotic flavors for the U.S., such as coconut. I’ve seen the price run as low as 3 USD to as high as 9 USD for coconut juice. It is interesting how carrot juice is the most expensive at more than 1 USD, I guess there’s not a lot of carrots growing in Bangkok.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Variations on a Theme
Check out other bloggers and their interpretation of the theme:
- Variations on a theme; Goldilocks Lifestyle Travel
- Blue as the Sea; Snow Melts Somewhere
- Variations on a Theme; Toffipics
- Boats; Let the Images Speak
- Workspace; Ispeakloudthoughts
- Birds of a Feather; Nan’s Farm
- Posing through the Seasons; Dutch Goes the Photo
Off to Joshua Tree National Park this weekend! Follow me on Instagram stories!